The Challenger Little League of Calgary helps to establish strong bonds of friendship and understanding between Little League teams in Calgary and surrounding areas in an atmosphere of sharing and caring.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Fields Ready

Tonight after work I decided to stop by the fields at Rotary Park and see what condition they where in. I'm please to say that they look great, the fields were being used the concession was open and there are a few improvements this year. We should be able to better protect the players with the new dugouts along the first and third base lines. Lets all pray, wish or hope for good weather on May 10. Remember that this will be the first weekend and arriving early will work out best for everyone. If you have any questions please email or call me at this time of year work is secondary and I make every effort to put Calgary Challenger Little League first. Please let me know if there is again thing that you would like me to look into.

Best wishes for good weather on May 10th,

Jason

No comments: