The Challenger Little League of Calgary helps to establish strong bonds of friendship and understanding between Little League teams in Calgary and surrounding areas in an atmosphere of sharing and caring.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Up Coming Events

I am pleased that by mid April the 2 most important dates to start the season will come. First will be the Coaches meeting on Tuesday April 15, 2008 at Rotary Park I think. This will be a chance to get to see old faces and new a like and share new ideas and plan for the year. 2 days later we (Dave and myself) will be meeting with Little League Calgary to arrange for Buddies for saturday moring. Hopefully with this new blog I will be able to better keep in touch with everyone.

I know this is a start and only I'm write at this time but soon we will all be able to share.

Come on lets get so dialog started.

No comments: